Xenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xenkai

An awsome RPG site with almost no rules

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snipers (Romance/Action)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2006-11-26

Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:26 pm

Inari smirked, "Who ar you two, really?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.maximumride.com/forum/
Undertaker

Number of posts : 375
Localisation : The Dark Carnival, where the Juggalos all hang with no haters at all!

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:27 pm

"Varl ClanClan..." Syke said, pointing to Varl.

"Syke ClanClan...." Varl said, pointing to Syke.

"After a while, you can tell the two of us from each other." Syke said, and grinned like an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:34 pm

Inari rolled her eyes, and flipped the knife between her fingers, "And how did you find us?"
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

Localisation : The Dark Carnival, where the Juggalos all hang with no haters at all!

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:37 pm

"Well, we where walkign along, and here we see two blokes huggin' and all that, so we decided to give them a nice shock." Varl said to her.

"We jsut weren't expecting those people to go, whack, and try to beat the hell outta us." Syke said to her. They where obviously going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:51 pm

Inari's ears flattened against her head, and her tail bristled in anger. The hilt of the knife found her palm, and she hissed, "Be serious! Or I'll start with your toes."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:35 pm

"We are being serious." Varl said coldly to her. "I mean, come on, two people huggin' with bloody wings is pretty damn obvious!" It was apparent that Varl was starting to lose his cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:22 pm

Inari snarled, and turned away, reining her anger in with all her willpower. Her grip tightened on the knife, and she slashed it across the palm of her left hand. The pain helped her focus. She turned back, looking normaly except for her bleeding hand.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:56 am

Both Varl and Syke where glaring at her now, obviously they where losing their cool really quick. Zack just sighed, and stayed out of it all, knowing it wasn't a situation he wanted to get into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:06 pm

Inari grinned widely. "Tell us what we want to know, and you might get out of this relatively unscathed. Well, there won't be any visible scars. I can't say much for your sanity."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:17 pm

"Well, ask your damned questions then." Varl said to her, obviously mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:46 pm

"What are you, then? You're not human, but you're not any experiment I've ever heard of. You're too old to have been developed in the six monthsh since I've been gone."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:52 pm

Varl sighed, and Syke simply laughed. They both pointed upwards with their fingers, yet didn't say anything.

"Aliens?" Zack asked them simply.

"No s*** sherlock." Varl said dryly, and looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:10 pm

"ALIENS!?" Inari's eyebrows flew upwards with skepticism. She crossed her arms over her chest, "Where's your spaceship, then. And why can you speak English?"
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:14 pm

"The space ship left us here, we are outcasts." Syke said to her, and looked down at the floor.

"We can speak English because this is the same language we spoke on our planet." Varl said to her, and looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:18 pm

Inari scowled, and glanced over at Zach, before returning his attention back to the two. "Outcast, English-speaking aliens. I'm sorry, but where did you come up with that from."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:20 pm

"We asked your mother for it." Varl said, and laughed. Syke laughed as well. "Don't believe us? fine, we don't care."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:23 pm

Inari's face flushed red, and she turned away slightly. "Where are you from, then?"
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:25 pm

"Which planet is it again, bro?" Varl asked Syke.

"I cant remember, been so long since our outcast..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:29 pm

Inari asked in exasperation, "You don't even remember your own PLANET!?"
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:33 pm

"nope." Varl said, and laughed.

"Our species, the Ctarl Ctarl, aren't exactly very smart, jsut strong." Syke said to her, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:39 pm

Inari frowned, "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:46 pm

"18." Both of them said at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:49 pm

"Eighteen. Right." Two years older than her. It was almost disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:54 pm

Varl was pretending to sleep, while his brother was yawning, acting completely bored out of his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:08 pm

Inari sighed, then said, "Follow me. We'll find somewhere for you two to sleep. Not that it won't be hard, with this huge house..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snipers (Romance/Action)
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenkai :: RPGs :: Other/Fusion-
Jump to: