Xenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xenkai

An awsome RPG site with almost no rules

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snipers (Romance/Action)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Undertaker

Number of posts : 375
Localisation : The Dark Carnival, where the Juggalos all hang with no haters at all!
Registration date : 2006-11-26

Snipers (Romance/Action) Empty
PostSubject: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 8:32 pm

Inari is gonna kill me when she sees this.....

Anyways, the Place is Death Valley, The Time is Now, and you are a sniper sitting in a building across from the school blowing Erasers heads off with high powered Rifles, or whatever you want. Yes, this is an Action and romance RP, and if your wondering why the Undertaker made this is because its a remake of the one from MR. At least here it wont get burried under hundreads of goddamned topics. You dont have to have a profile, just join in the fun.
Back to top Go down
Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 8:41 pm

I'm not gonna kill YOU, I'm gonna kill TEM for letting the other one DIE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maximumride.com/forum/
Undertaker

Localisation : The Dark Carnival, where the Juggalos all hang with no haters at all!

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 8:45 pm

.....*Whistles innocently* I just couldnt find it...to many RPs to sort through >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 8:49 pm

-rolls eyes- Whatever. Are we continuing on, or restarting from the very beginning?
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 8:51 pm

I want to restart from the beggining...however, the begining will be slightly changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 8:52 pm

KK. Start, then.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 8:54 pm

(I was getting to that..)

Zack had just woke up. The night was terrible, everything had went wrong. Erasers had stormed them, and his headshot ratio was down. At least Kiko and Tala had fun, he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 8:56 pm

Inari stumbled in, wings and ears drooping, she was so tired. She had spent the night taking out stray Erasers that had run. She was the only one that could have done it, seeing as she was part bat.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 8:57 pm

"Mornin' Inari." Zack said sleepily. He was still tired. He noticed that Inari was tired. Figures, she was the one taking out stray Erasers as they ran away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:00 pm

Inari nearly fell on Zack as she demanded, "Coffee. Now. Hurry up, or I'll shoot you."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:02 pm

"Ok, ok." Zack said. "Coffee it is." He rushed into the kitchen to make coffee. He had already been shot enough by Char.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:05 pm

Inari's wings laid themselves out limply on the carpet as she nearly fell asleep, facedown. "Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:07 pm

"Hey, Inari, your coffee is done." Zack said, looking at her on the floor. "Damn, you must really be tired."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:12 pm

Inari drew her glock and waved it in Zack's direction, "Give. Coffee."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:13 pm

"Definently not enough sleep." Zack muttered, and gave Inari her coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:15 pm

Inari sat up and took a sip of her coffee, then whined when she burnt her tounge.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:17 pm

"Not enough sleep last night, Inari?" Zack asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:18 pm

INari nodded absently, and got to her feet, tucking her wings to her back.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:19 pm

"Oh, that must suck." Zack said. "Dont worry, your not the only one. I didnt get any sleep last night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:21 pm

Inari gave Zack the mug of coffee and muttered, "I'm going to get some sleep. Don't bother me. Wait, scratch that-- you probably won't be able to get we up with anything other than Inari-sama."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:22 pm

Alright..fine." Zack said. "Try to get some sleep before Kiko and Tala get up. Once they are up, everyone is up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:24 pm

Inari nestled into her pile of blankets and grabbed her small fox plushie, falling asleep almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:26 pm

Zack sighed. "Damn, how does she do that?"

"Mornin' Zack." Char said, walking into the room.

"T'Hell you doin' up so early?"

"Surprised?"

"Yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:30 pm

Inari's arm jerked out in her dream and she threw her plushie, whacking Char in the head. She shouted, still alseep, "Stupid Char! Get a life, would you!?"

((Couldn't resist, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 9:32 pm

"Ouch..T'Hell'd I do?" Char said.

(Gotta go..see ya!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snipers (Romance/Action)
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenkai :: RPGs :: Other/Fusion-
Jump to: