Xenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xenkai

An awsome RPG site with almost no rules

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snipers (Romance/Action)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Undertaker

Number of posts : 375
Localisation : The Dark Carnival, where the Juggalos all hang with no haters at all!
Registration date : 2006-11-26

Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:17 pm

"Did she just plug char?" Kiko said, looking worried.
Zack just said, "Yup."
"YES! HES DEAD!"
"Yeah, me dead? Yeah right." Chars voice came from around the house, and he walked out.
"The hell?" Kiko And Tala said.
"Tesla built a robot of me, see if she would actually kill me." Char said. "Now I know not to piss her off."
Back to top Go down
Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:21 pm

Inari really did snarl this time,a dn spread her wings threateningly, ears folding back, and her tail fluffing up even more. She spoke, and it was hoarse and deep, quite unlike her own, "You're gonna wish that really was you in a second." She whipped out a knife from one of her pockets, stored her glock, and leapt at the real Char, knife outstretched.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maximumride.com/forum/
Undertaker

Localisation : The Dark Carnival, where the Juggalos all hang with no haters at all!

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:33 pm

Char drew his Deasert Eagle, and shot the knife out of her hand. "Dont even try it." Char said, his sights now aimed right at Inari's head. "I dont hesitate to kill people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:35 pm

Inari growled, "I don't either." She folded her ears against her head, cracking her knuckles, even as she ignored a very slight ache from the hand that had held the knife.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:37 pm

"I dont hesitate to kill friends, though." Char said, an evil grin on his face. "So, you wanna try me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:45 pm

Inari's hand twitched, and her eyes swept the group of astonished snipers, looking away quickly as they found Inari's cold eyes on them. She flapped her wings at Char, and snarled, "There isn't time for this." Then, without fear, turned and took off, circling high out of range of Char's Desert Eagle.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:48 pm

"I love screwin' with peoples minds." Char said, a smile on his face. "Come on then, lets find these caves Inari told us of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:52 pm

Inari circled high in the air, and the wind slapping her face slowly brough her back to her senses, and it made her feel sick. She knew that if she even lost control like that again, then it might not be a robot, or whatever, but Kiko or Tala or Char, or even... Zack. That made her fight back a sob. She couldn't stay and put them all in this danger, she realized. She had to get away, somewhere where she could never hurt anyone again.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:56 pm

(Here we go, again! Rolling Eyes )

Zack noticed Inari flying away. He'd have to talk sence into her later, he had to get these guys to that cave. "Move it, dumbasses! Come on, hurry it up!" The cave wasnt far away, so after they where there, he'd go after Inari. She couldnt get that far in a short time...could she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:58 pm

Inari turned to the mountain ridge not far in the distance, and she landed in a huge pine that towered over the rest easily, and Inari settled in its branches, ready to move in case Zack had decided to come after her.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:01 pm

Once the others where in the cave, Zack took off, going as fast as he could. He knew most of Inari's hiding places. He knew them in and out, and knew everything basically. He knew that the hiding places she went to first where few. So, he headed towards the mountain ridge. He didnt know exactly where she hid there, but he knew she was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:04 pm

Inari planted her boots on the wide branch, and leaned against the trunk, watching a dark spot grow closer.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:09 pm

Zack saw the mountain ridge ahead. Where could she hide though? In the trees, maybe a cave somewhere. Possibly even hide in the lake, if a cave with an airpocket was down there. Of course, she'd probably take off once she sees him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:11 pm

Inari didn't move from her position, though her grip on her arms tightened, and knew that she had to wait before she could take off and gain enough altitude.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:12 pm

Zack was surprised to see that Inari had'nt flew off yet. Of course, she was a smart person, she knew how to time things right. She would wait until the right time to leave, and Zack would have to gain alot of speed to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:14 pm

Inari drew away from the tree trunk, and twitched her wings slightly, resisting the urge to open them and fly. A few more moments, right after he had started to slow, that she would take off.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:16 pm

"You aint gonna trick me Inari." Zack said, and kept going full speed towards the ridge. He wasnt going to slow down. He knew what Inari was probably thinking. Once he slowed down, it would be the prime time to fly as fast as she could. He wasnt going to let her get away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:17 pm

Inari panicked as Zack didn't slow, and she turned and flapped hard, rising swiftly, and flying as fast as she could, arrowing her body into a more streamlined shape.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:19 pm

"Gotcha" Zack said to himself, and flew as fast as he could towards her. He guessed that since she just took off, he could catch her, however, if he missed, she would pick up speed quickly, and would easily escape because she was much faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:21 pm

Inari looked behind her, then pumped her wings faster, not so much concerned with altitude, but with speed, so she was flying as low as possible, though the occasional thermal caarried her up ten or so feet before she shot out of it, and kept flying.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:24 pm

Damnit, she wasnt focusing on altitude. She was focusing on speed. He'd never catch her at this rate. Yet, at that speed, if any of the tree tops got in her way, she wouldnt be able to avoid them! Zack pumped his wings faster, trying to catch her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:27 pm

Inari angled her body so that she was heading upward, in order to glide over the ridge. It slowed her down considerable, as well as her slightly tiring wings, but she forced herself on.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:29 pm

Zack tried to pull up, but felt a sharp pain in his left wing. He looked over, to see that it had collided with a tree top, and wasnt moving. He let out a smal lyell, before falling towards the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:31 pm

Inari spun as she heard a yell from behind her, but she spiraled out of control, and plummeted to the ground, crashing the the strong trees, with their thick branches. Inari landed on the rocky ground, and she blacked out, lying limply on the slowly bloodying dirt and leaves and pine needles.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:34 pm

Zack hit the ground with bone shattering force, landing on his back. He let out a small moan of pain, before blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snipers (Romance/Action)
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenkai :: RPGs :: Other/Fusion-
Jump to: