Xenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xenkai

An awsome RPG site with almost no rules

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering Inside and Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
one_different_girl

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Wandering Inside and Out Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Inside and Out   Wandering Inside and Out Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 9:28 pm

Hey! I'm not too sure if this can be here, but it contains some romance, but also a lot of action. (Hopefully... Neutral ) If I need to move it, can you just PM me? I'm sorry if it's in the wrong spot... Anyways, on with the roleplay...

Guide:
1. Rules
2. Format
3. Introduction
Back to top Go down
one_different_girl

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Inside and Out   Wandering Inside and Out Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 9:28 pm

Rules
~ No godmodding
~ PM me your profile if you want to join
~ Try and keep the ratios even; The human/creature ratio; The male/female ratio. To see what the roleplay needs, there's a chart-type thingy after the format...
~ Only post if I have accepted you
~ Feel free to ask questions
~ The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!!!!!

Last edited by on Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
one_different_girl

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Inside and Out   Wandering Inside and Out Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 9:29 pm

Format
This is what your profile should look like:
Name:
What they are:
Personality:
Bio:
Looks (picture please...):
Back to top Go down
one_different_girl

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Inside and Out   Wandering Inside and Out Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 9:30 pm

Introduction
There's those of us who walk about during the day, going to school or work. We come home and complain about the day, then go to sleep at night. Then there are the ones who don't have to work at all, the rich one's, who live in places with bathrooms big enough to play baseball in, and have people who wait on them hand and foot. And then, even more, there are the one's who are homeless, and wander the streets aimlessly, looking for more in their life before they die. All of those are the humans, the ones who are so oblivious to the danger's that come out at night, the other one's who could kill you with a snap of their fingers. Those are the ones that the other one's should be complaining about at the end of the day, not drama at school or how the boss is too mean, or how thier waiter isn't fast enough. Those are the one's that humans should fear, the one's they should protect themselves against. Most of the time, they keep to themselves, finding conflict with others of their kind, seeing humans as too frail to be a challenge. But lately, they've been coming out more, eager to take out the human race or turn them. Now the others should be even more scared, for each and every one of them could be erased from the land of exsisting to join those six feet under, or even lower.
Back to top Go down
one_different_girl

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Inside and Out   Wandering Inside and Out Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 9:31 pm

Male Creatures of the Night: 0
Female Creatures of the Night: 0
Male Humans: 0
Female Humans: 1~ Me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Inside and Out   Wandering Inside and Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Inside and Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenkai :: RPGs :: Romance-
Jump to: