Xenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xenkai

An awsome RPG site with almost no rules

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snipers (Romance/Action)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Undertaker

Number of posts : 375
Localisation : The Dark Carnival, where the Juggalos all hang with no haters at all!
Registration date : 2006-11-26

Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm

"Ill be back later." Zack said.

"T'Hell you goin' to?" Char asked.

"None of your goddamned buisness."
Back to top Go down
Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 6:06 pm

A single plance passed by just below Inari, and she was nearly sucked into the jet engines, before she managed to fight her way free frantically.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maximumride.com/forum/
Undertaker

Localisation : The Dark Carnival, where the Juggalos all hang with no haters at all!

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 3:47 pm

(Ah, fuck, Jose Jalapeno has ran out of ideas....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 5:22 pm

Inari couldn't think for moment then suddenly thought, 'Wait. Why the Hell's there a plane here!? It's a no-fly zone above this part of Death Valley, and only helicopters from the School ever leave or come.'
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:15 pm

Zack sat outside, looking into the sky, when a plane passed over head. "What the hell?" Planes never passed over this Valley, it was a no fly zone. But this one just did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:19 pm

Inari circled around for a few moments, before folding her wings close to her body and entering a tight stoop.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:34 pm

Zack watched the plane pass overhead. Something was going to happen. But, for now, nothing was, so he just looked back into the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:38 pm

Inari landed with a thoughtful look on her face, "I think we should pull back into the cliff caves. It's possible that was a commercial, or military plane, and that they caught a glimpse of me."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:43 pm

"Very well, which one? Theres a million we can hide in. We just have to clean out the house, and make it look like no ones lived in it for a long time." Zack said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:47 pm

Inari shook her head, "One with a small opening, though huge on the inside. Hard to get to, and practically impossible to spot from the air, unless you know where it's at."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:51 pm

"Alright, lets ransack the house." Zack said. "We will gather all of the weapons, and take them with us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:53 pm

Inari nodded, and took to the air again, "I'll be back."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:59 pm

Zack ran inside, and with the help of the others, messed the house up. "Hide the guns in the wall. Remember, make sure to hide everything. MAKE sure its in the secret compartments. Come on, move it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 12:49 pm

Inari looked back over her shoulder, then turned back and kept flying circling over the School to spot it in the same type of activity that was taking place at the cliffs. That proved that it wasn't one of the School's planes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 5:49 pm

[-Jabberpoke-]
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:04 pm

The house was now officially a wreck. Stuff was everywhere. The group stood, waiting for Inari to return. "Ah, whats takin' her so long?" Char said impatiently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:07 pm

Inari banked, and stated heading back, strangely angry to see them standing outside waiting for her. She landed, and immediately snapped, "What are you all standing here for!? 'Get into the caves' means get into the caves, and not stand around waiting for me!"
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:14 pm

"Well, we dont know where the fuck the cave you are talkin' about is!" Char said, already pissed off. "So why dont you just back off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:17 pm

Inari's tail bristed, and something changed in her eyes. She had originally been created as a weapon, and was going to be the pride of the Academy. But when she had escaped, she had not-so-securely locked that part of herself away, and now it was coming out.

She jumped forward, drawing her glock in a flash, and it was pressed against Char's neck before anyone could even blink.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:25 pm

Char was a bit shocked when she attacked him, but kept a straight face when she put the glock to his neck. "Go ahead, do it, I dare you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:34 pm

Inari's finger tightened on the trigger, though she didn't seem as if we wouldn't shoot. Yet, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:35 pm

"Fire, Damnit!" Char yelled. "You aint got the guts!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:42 pm

Egged on by the challege, Inari pulled back on the trigger, though her hand twitched as if of its own accord, and the bullet lodged itself deeply into Char's shoulder, close enough to his collar bone to shatter it.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:49 pm

"Ah, Damnit!!" Char yelled, but then said, "Knew you didnt have the guts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:56 pm

Inari pulled back her upper lip in a snarl, and she aimed again, this time hitting her mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snipers (Romance/Action)   Snipers (Romance/Action) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snipers (Romance/Action)
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenkai :: RPGs :: Other/Fusion-
Jump to: