Xenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xenkai

An awsome RPG site with almost no rules

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neko Romance (mature RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheraku

Sheraku

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-11-26

Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:38 pm

Arc looked to her "I can tell you don't mean that..." he replied smiling back slightly. He looked around the room and back to Bengal. "Whens the teacher get here?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:39 pm

"He's always late." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sowelcometomyworld
Sheraku

Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:42 pm

Arc smiled and nodded looking to the clock. "Well he's not technically late yet..." he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:43 pm

She nodded. "He comes late. 6 minutes after the bell rings. everyday." She said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:44 pm

Arc laughed slightly "wounder what he's doing?" he joked turning back to Bengal.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:46 pm

Rei turned over to face Arc "Um excuse me, I wanted to apologize for running off like that..." her voice was very quiet and weak.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:46 pm

"The world may never know. everyday he tells us he stops for coffee...." SHe said rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:49 pm

"Yeah right..." he spoke laughing slightly then turning to face another girl, the one from the street. "Oh hello again" he said his voice cheerful. "You don't need to apologize, really its okay." He added.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:51 pm

Bengal looked at the other girl.

((

lol!
))
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:51 pm

Rei didn't reply after that she just quickly turned her attntion to her book and began to fake read to draw attention away from herself.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:52 pm

Arc looked at Bengal. "Who's that?" he asked quietly pointing to the girl who was reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:55 pm

"that's reimei." She said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:57 pm

"She seems very shy, dose she have any friends?" Arc asked glancing over to the girl still reading away.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:58 pm

Rei flinched a little at the mention of her name and focused harder on the book straining not to look up.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:01 pm

"I don't know." She said smiling at the girl

((Cloud came from missuri to new york country and Syaoran made cherrie tomatoes cause he had to go to the bathroom. hen egg ets 9 totally bawsome possum. How many fingerprints are in this room?! +creepy music* DOOM! SCREECH!!!!!!! affraid ))
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:03 pm

Arc nodded then pulled out a note book and a pencil. "Well I can't just sit here." He said as he began to sketch.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:04 pm

Reimei looked over to Bengal and smiled slightly before glancing back down at her book. Oh no alot of people are looking at me now... she told herself and pulled the book closer to her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:04 pm

(( lamo!!!!!! u didnt post anything about my story lamoe!))

She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:07 pm

((I don't get it?sorry))

Arc smiled back slightly and continued his drawing glancing to Reimei and Bengal from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:12 pm

((Sowy, that is me talking...not sakura...but me...her friend..whom is very bord at the moment...and has nothing to do...but Syaoran is my fav manga character and cloud is my fav game character...nice to metcha..u can call me Momiji. sorry..i'll get off...back to sakura i mean... bye bye fweefwee Arc from the game I have FF III...Arc is very coow..!!*heart*))

Bengal looked forward and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:13 pm

((Ok nice to meet cha'))

Arc turned to see Bengal sighing. "Whats wrong?" he asked stopping his sketch.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:14 pm

"I'm bored." She said blankly.

((This is Sakura now. lol. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:18 pm

Arc nooded and looked down at his drawing and did a few more touch ups to it before handing it over to Bengal. On it was a anime style picture of Arc, Reimei, and Bengal sitting at the teachers desk.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:19 pm

"Awesome!" She said happily, looking at the picture.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:20 pm

Arc smiled slightly. "You really think so?" he asked hiding his reddening face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neko Romance (mature RP)   Neko Romance (mature RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neko Romance (mature RP)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenkai :: RPGs :: Romance-
Jump to: